Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Fencing Dinner 4/20

Reminder to please turn in your RSVP for our Fencing Dinner, we need to have a final count in by April 13th, if anyone is need of the form please let me know.  The forms and money can be turned into the main office at school and I will pick them up.  Also, any seniors that were using team equipment please wash your gear and return it in the cages at school.  Also for seniors, if I have not received your baby pictures please email them to me as soon as possible.
 
One last thing, for the crazy kids, if you have any songs (reasonable and clean) that you would like us so consider for the end of year video please let me know no later then Friday and we will see if we can work them on.
 
Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather we are having lol and look forward to seeing everyone on the 20th.
 
Thank you.
 
Shannon and Alex

No comments: